Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome to Our Class Blog!


I would like to welcome parents, guardians and students to my third grade classroom. We are going to have a wonderful year learning and working together.

This week we will be completing a unit theme in science all about plants. There will be different activities and homework assignments related to the topic for each day. Our first day we will learn about living and nonliving organisms and objects. It will be important to know and understand the difference throughout our unit. The next day we will focus on the specific parts of a plant. After we will learn the various functions of a plant and finally discuss the life cycle ending with a hands-on project that you can take home.

If there are any questions please feel free to post a comment, email me or ask me in class. I am looking forward to our unit! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment